A lot of you may be wondering why I "put myself out there" and shared such personal things in my forgiveness testimony. I think by now I am desensitized by it all, partly because these events were SUCH a long time ago (man, I'm getting old), and partly because I have already shared this same testimony in other forums. Last Spring, I was asked to share my testimony before a group of (mostly) Christian ladies during a women's ministry event we had at church. I was also asked to submit my testimony in the women's ministry newsletter. So, my original audience for the testimony/article were (mostly) Chritian women. It is my experience that Christian women are very private about true struggles (past and present) in their lives and also carry a great deal of guilt. I wanted to expose the truths in my life and be open to them in hopes that they might seek resolution and solace in God's forgiveness and also be encouraged to be open with other women in their lives.
So.....um.....that's why I was so personal....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment